Students who seek out martial arts training do so for a number of reasons. The ability to perform competent self-defense could represent a primary objective. A student might enjoy the health benefits associated with martial arts, and want an alternative workout regimen. The training can also provide improvements to confidence and discipline, and even serve as a social outlet. At Add Positions, when we’re hired for martial arts training SEO, we make sure to highlight all the positives of this practice.
Most students in search of martial arts training will turn to Google’s local search. Add Positions can make sure that you appear in local search listings, and also that your contact and location info is correct on Google Maps. We do this partially through the selection and implementation of relevant, well-researched keywords. To give your keywords the greatest chance of success, we custom build your website, and offer a selection of other services to complement our stellar SEO. To begin a partnership with Add Positions, all you have to do is call us at 866-356-8198.
Elements of Martial Arts Training SEO
We believe in transparency and integrity at Add Positions, and strive to keep our clients informed of every element of the SEO process. The intention of SEO is to have your website appear on the first page of search results when someone Googles a relevant keyword. SEO is comprised of multiple factors, however, each of which we perform to the highest of standards.
- Relevant Keywords: Our choice in keywords depends on our writers’ analysis of client intent. In other words, we only use keywords relevant to your services, that serve as an accurate representation of what potential clients would Google.
- Custom Web Design: To support our keyword strategy, we design and build custom websites for every client. We also fill the website with authoritative content, both to provide valuable information and adequately host our keywords.
- Schema Data: Schema represents a technical language that conveys elements of a site’s construction to Google. If a search engine’s crawlers encounter schema, it will contribute to a higher search ranking.
- Domain Authority: Our production of quality content can help establish your site’s DA. This number represents the likelihood that a client will appear in the top search results. Backlinks, a term that describes links to your website from an external source, help raise DA. As others come to appreciate your site as an authoritative source for martial arts information, you will see an increase in legitimate backlinks.
- Quality Content: Unlike many SEO companies, we maintain a full staff of writers. This means we can produce a great deal of well-written, grammatically correct content to support more keywords and encourage greater domain authority.
Let’s Get Started Today!
If your martial arts business could use an infusion of new clients, contact Add Positions today at 866-356-8198. We are the established experts for martial arts training SEO, and have a pedigree of success. Unlike SEO companies that take your money and perform a one-time service, we provide ongoing, continual support for our clients. If you’d like to get started on a transformative digital marketing campaign, we’re the industry’s established leaders.