Why Is Link Building Important?
Link Building is an important element to your Search Engine Optimization strategy because it is considered a determining factor in how well your website will rank on Google SERPs. Google has a rich history of using links to determine the value of a webpage. More recently Google has started to crack down on manipulative link building. SEO’s should focus on these elements of link building:
- Authority: A respected entity in your industry, a trusted business directory, authority links come from websites that are highly regarded by both search engines and its users
- Quality: Does your link originate within relevant context on a trusted webpage? Or does it stem from a comment section on a random forum?
- Relevance: Is the anchor text from which the link originates, contextually appropriate? Or is it random words being linked out to quality websites?
As Google continues to adjust its algorithm to best cater to user experience, websites must be cognizant of the quality and relevancy of their links. Still, link building remains a consensus factor for Google rankings. Moz lists Page Level Link Features as accounting for over 19% of Google Thematic Ranking Factors. Call 866-356-8198 for Link Building Services.
Link Building Techniques
Now that you understand the value of link building, and what characteristics make up a quality link, next you must learn how to implement this knowledge within your website. So how should websites go about link building? Consider the following link building techniques:
- Blog Posts: Build quality links by starting an external blog, or writing a guest post on a popular blog in your industry
- Competitor Research: Use resources like Common Backlinks Tool to determine which backlinks your competitors have obtained, that you haven’t
- Directory Listings: Create links by inputting your business information and website URL on quality listing directories like Google My Business and Better Business Bureau
- Social Networking: This goes beyond Facebook and Twitter posts, but building relationships online can help you earn a quality backlink from a reliable source
Each of these techniques fall under the category of “white hat” link building. White hat refers to methods that are accepted under Google’s search algorithms, and are designed to enhance user experience, rather than to manipulate search engines. Call 866-356-8198 to discuss Link Building, and how it can help your website.
Choosing a Link Building Service
Factors you should consider when choosing a link building service include; affordability, resume, range of services, and contract terms. At Add Positions, we don’t lock you into a long-term contract and then forget about your website and SEO. We offer month-to-month services that allow you to terminate at the end of each month. You will never want to leave when you see the results of our services!
Local companies looking to enhance their online marketing should invest in Add Positions. We provide amazing Website Design and elite Search Engine Optimization that will help you ascend on Google search results. Our dedicated team of SEO analysts, work each day to keep your website at the top of SERPs and to maintain your online reputation. Call 866-356-8198 for the premier Link Building Service on the internet.