It’s no secret that social media is one of the fastest growing trends in U.S. history. But what makes a successful social media marketing strategy? HVAC contractors have a defined goal of generating more leads through online sources. But how exactly does social media help accomplish that task? There are 5 primary ways:
- Brand Recognition: Consistent posts with valuable content expands brand recognition and increases brand authority
- Customer Acquisition: Some leads can come directly through social media interaction, though it’s challenging to accomplish
- Search Engine Optimization: Social signals play a role in local ranking factors, according to MOZ’s 2017 Local Ranking Factors
- Service Promotion: Social media is a great medium to promote services with discounts, contents, giveaways, etc.
- User Engagement: Engaging current customers and/or followers helps establish your online presence
HVAC companies looking to establish themselves as authorities in their service area communities, should be mindful of social media presence. Not only does it help search engine optimization, which will serve as your #1 source for lead generation, but it can enhance your web presence in a variety of other ways. Call 866-356-8198 for HVAC social media marketing.
Best Social Media Networks for HVAC Companies
If the consensus among local contractors is that social media is a necessary marketing tool, how does one decide which networks are worth investing time and resources in? At Add Positions, we have years of experience working with HVAC companies, and have developed a list of 3 networks that best fit the HVAC industry:
- Facebook: As the #1 social media network in the world, everybody who’s anybody has a Facebook page — and in this case; a Facebook business page
- LinkedIn: Considered a business niche in the social world, LinkedIn serves as a valuable citation source for HVAC companies, as well as a great place to establish reputation
- Twitter: Information travels by the second on Twitter, and local contractors want to be part of that information flow
While these are the most prominent, there are other social media networks that can have value to HVAC companies, namely Google+ and Instagram. Much of your social media scope will depend upon your business and marketing goals. Keep in mind that YouTube is considered social media by some definitions, and can have great value in any industry.
Creating and Sharing Social Content For HVAC Contractors
Conceding that social media is important; what types of content should be created, and later shared via social media? Add Positions offers social media marketing as part of our internet marketing services. There are many types of content that can be shared, and among them include:
- Blog Posts: Monthly blog posts on your website are great pieces of content to share on Facebook and Twitter
- Contests/Giveaways: Visual engagement is important, and what better graphic to create than a contest or giveaway?
- Curation: Not all the content on your social profiles must be your own, with features like re-tweeting on Twitter, and share this post on Facebook, HVAC contractors can enhance their page with relevant content from 3rd party sources
- Video: YouTube content, infomercials, and more, have high viral potential meaning they could be shared on a large scale, and very quickly
Add Positions offers social media marketing to HVAC companies across the country. Our experience working with contractors in your industry combined with our in-depth knowledge of social media, search engine optimization, and other techniques, makes us a great match for your company. Call 866-356-8198 for HVAC social media marketing.